Monday, September 8, 2008

My Car Accident


The end of July, I totaled my Ford Focus.. So this is what happened. I was out shopping at the mall with my cousin, April and I thought It would be fun to go across town to a tattoo shop to buy these fake earring's. I know it might sound kinda funny but anyways that what I was doing. I was heading down the boulevard right by Smiths Grocery Store were I reared a black Honda Civic. The airbags deployed and the front of the car was pretty smashed. It also shattered the front windshield. It was an awful experience. My cousin called 911 and Brad.. When April called Brad she told him that he needed to get here has soon as possible because I was in a car accident and I was freaking out. I was so embarrassed.... It was my first car accident and something that I never want to have to experience again, believe me. The other lady was fine, she suffered a little whiplash and her car was able to be fixed. I suffered some burns on the fingers and a few cuts and definitely a lot of sore muscles. I went to the ER because I was worried about my fingers and arm. Everything was OK. They told me I was really lucky because most people that have the airbags deployed are usually pretty smashed up. I am so thankful that I had someone watching over me.. I was greatly blessed through it all. Thanks so April and Brad and all the emergency personal that were there... The only thing I lost was a car... Oh Jocelyn was not in the car at the time. Sydnee was but, she was perfectly fine..

3 comments:

Tyler and Kacie said...

That totally blows! HOWEVER....I wanted an update with PICTURES!!!!!! OR you can just come over and we can hang out and I can see the "real" you!

Angela said...

Dude. That's an emotional experience! I have never been in a car accident *knock on wood* but my sister has, and she did the same thing you did. She freaked out. My little 1 year old niece was buckled up and her husband was driving, it wasn't his fault and a car pulled out of a left turn without looking, just blew the stop sign and they ended up t-boning the guy. But anyway, I'm glad you're okay, why the HECK are you playing softball?? You're NUTS! Sheesh.. I'm glad you're okay though. :0)

The Isoms said...

How is it that I live so close and didn't know about this until reading it today?! So sorry, but I am glad that you guys are okay!