Friday, February 6, 2009



On Wenesday the girls and I went to a park that is just across the street. Luckily we have a park really close so we were able to get out of the house for a little bit. Brad likes his job the first couple of weeks he will have to do a lot of reading. He likes the people he works with and I think it has been a nice change for him. As for the girls and I we are doing pretty good adjusting. It hard to not be with all my family and friends. Our little family has already drawn so much closer together. The first of this week we all went to a Lake it was a lot of fun and so nice just to be with our little family. I am so grateful for my little family my girls are so cute and wonderful we have been having so much fun together and I look forward to all the new experienes we will have here. As for my husband he is wonderfull I love him so much and am so grateful for him. We love and miss all our family and friends.

8 comments:

The Papa's said...

Sounds like you guys are all settled in!!! We miss ya' tons....especially since we just started b-ball.

JustLivingMYLife said...

yay im glad you have a blog!! :D i need to do some more updating to mine...ive been lazy haha
well love ya tons cuz!
talk to you later

Gilchrist Gang said...

We have some really good friends that also live up there and we are wanting to come up to visit maybe we should during supercross and go with you guys. My bike is 150cc and I am selling it...Interested? It's so cute it's PINK. It has been an AWESOME bike and it's in perfect condition. I am ready to for some thing that a little bit bigger. I just decided to sell it last week. Anyway.. Looks like all is well with you all. Jmaes says to tell Brad "HEY". Stay in touch.

Danielle said...

I'm glad you're doing well. I love the pictures. Its so beautiful up there!!

Melissa said...

This morning at breakfast Shelbie said,"Mom, Joselyn used to ride her bike outside sometimes, and now she doesn't anymore." I then had to break the news to her that you guys moved...it was sad.

Angela said...

Wow, no weather shock yet, huh? :0) Vancouver is going to be nice and wet compared to here. We'll miss you guys, we didn't even get to ride! :0(

The Muntifering Family said...

I am missing all of you... But, I think I am doing pretty good considering I have never really lived away from utah.

Tiffini said...

Hey great you have a blog to! Mind if I add you to my fellow bloggers? What a fun move you just made new adventures are always fun. I was just remembering how long ago it was when we were in the same ward and you were just having your first.
(Tiffini Gull)