Monday, March 16, 2009


This post is to my wonderful husband... He is so amazing. He is such a hard working and He is loving his job here in Vancouver. He has been such a good example of how to follow are Savior Jesus Christ. Recently we have decided to read the Book of Mormon in 90 days. I am so thankful for his support and encouragement that he gives me on a daily basis. We have been holding family home evening more consistently and I am thankful for what Brad has to teach me and our children. He is very knowledgeable of the scriptures. He is so great in so many ways. He is always trying plan fun things for our family to do together. Last night is was so cute. He was teaching Jocelyn how to play checkers and I think they played for an hour. He has always been there for me. I am thankful for the support he is to me. Brad you are wonderful and I could not ask for a better husband. I had to post a picture of my HOT HONEY!!!! You Rock!

5 comments:

The Papa's said...

You do have a great hubby. I seem to always miss you on Facebook. It sounds like you guys are doing well. Miss you guys!!!

JustLivingMYLife said...

awh that is good news to hear. im glad you have such a great hubby :D
good luck w your reading :D i need to study my bom more, we've been attempting to handle the old test! yikes is it hard lol but its good to learn :D

PLOTHOW FAMILY said...

So fun to see pics of you guys. We miss you guys and always hope for the best. Love ya.

Stef

Lora Lovell said...

Great Post!

Augh!!!! Danielle just barely told me that you moved to Washington! Guess I have not been looking at blogs lately! I am sooooooo excited for you guys! What a great opportunity! Do you like it there? Anything else new???

Morgan Family Times said...

We have a special love for Brad and are so happy to see him with such a happy family including his gorgeous wife! Love you all.